Zen is one of the latest add-ons for Kodi users. It has an excellent selection of blockbuster movies and tv shows.
I have the updated steps to install this great add-on below. It was updated on March 19, 2017 and now uses the noobsandnerds repo.
To install the Zen add-on follow the steps below.
- Launch Kodi
- Go to file manager under system
- Click Add source
- In the none box type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- Click Done and in the box below name it .noobs
- Click Ok and return to Kodi main screen
- Click System > Add-ons > Install from zip file
- Select .noobs
- Choose noobsandnerds_repo.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification
- Click Install from repository (or Get Add-ons if using Helix)
- Select noobsandnerds Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Zen
- Choose Install
- Once you see the enabled Zen notification Zen is ready to use in your video add-ons library.
Enjoy the movies!
Before you watch even 1 movie make sure you are streaming anonymously by clicking here and getting your VPN service setup. I use this exact service everyday and wouldn’t stream without it.
Another site with even more information on this add-on: Kodi Tips website.