Never worry about maintenance again with this easy to setup and automatic cleaner for your Kodi setup. In just a few very simple steps you can have it setup to clear your cache and purge packages at each and every Kodi launch.
It is always a good idea to clean up your Kodi at least once every week or two depending on how heavy you use your device. You however can not keep it cleaned up to often and if it can do so automatically without you having to do anything, it will make your box run even better on auto pilot
To add Merlin auto cleaner to your Kodi setup follow the instructions below (video included below).
- Launch Kodi
- Click file manager under System
- Click Add source
- In the top box click and type in the following url: http://mwiz.co.uk/repo and click Done
- Next click in the bottom box and name it what you like such as Merlin and the click Ok
- Return to the Kodi main screen
- Click System > Add-ons > Install from zip file
- Choose Merlin
- Click repository.merlin.zip
- Wait for the enabled Merlin notification
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Merlin Repository > Program Add-ons > Merlin Auto Cleaner > Install