[Sticky] Welcome!  

RSS

John
 John
24/12/2016 9:44 am  

Welcome to the new Kodi With John forums.  The new place where members of this site can share their Kodi experiences and help others out as well.

Please use these forums to help others and get the help you need as well!

Thanks for visiting Kodi With John.

- John

ReplyQuote
eze01234
23/01/2017 9:11 am  

I have purchase GearsTV when I click on the NBA channels to watch a game all iam getting is a BLUE screen need help do I need a VPN to watch the paid per view and NBA /NHL/ETC

need answer asap thank you

ReplyQuote
eze01234
23/01/2017 9:12 am  

I have purchase GearsTV when I click on the NBA channels to watch a game all iam getting is a BLUE screen need help do I need a VPN to watch the paid per view and NBA /NHL/ETC

need answer asap thank you

ReplyQuote
pghfrftr
23/01/2017 5:50 pm  

Hi. I installed the webs app on in kodi on my fire stick, and it worked great for the week. My wife was able to find and watch the "Young and the Restless" shows she missed during the week. But today we went back to it, and the only thing there was the "CBS Evening News". None of the other CBS shows are there any more. Is there something I need to do to get them back? Thank you!

ReplyQuote
John
 John
24/01/2017 9:26 pm  

What add-on are you using?

Try Exodus, Salt and Specto it might be on a different add-on within Kodi.

- John

ReplyQuote
pghfrftr
25/01/2017 9:19 am  

Thanks John,

We found a solution in the "USTVNOW" app. It should be good for now, but we will see. Her show is in "Exodus", however there is rarely a stream available, and they are a season behind, but these soaps are a dailey show. I also tried "Salts" with no luck. I'll have to look up "Specto", haven't come across that one yet. We tried "Soap Catch-up" and a couple of others that are "no longer available". Thanks again for your quick reply! It is appreciated!

ReplyQuote
John
 John
25/01/2017 9:48 pm  

No problem, USTV Now is probably going to be your best bet for that show. Soaps and daily shows in general are one of the toughest to find in the Kodi VOD sections.

Good luck!

- John

ReplyQuote
pghfrftr
26/01/2017 8:52 am  

Thank you!

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register