This build has been around for a while now and is regularly updated and has a version number directly on the build to indicate which version you are currently using. This version number comes in handy to assure you have the latest build and with a marquee crawl notifying you of updates, you will be certain to have the latest build creation.
Gears Of War 7.0 Is Now Available. New Installation Steps. Click Here For The New Steps.
Gears Of War includes Exodus, Specto, Imperial Streams plus over 40 popular video add-ons that you are likely to be familiar with. There is also a nice 24/7 and USA live tv section for your viewing pleasure.
While some of the add-ons will change over time and come and go one thing that never changes is the fact that you need to be protected when streaming online. To make sure that you are streaming anonymously and you are not being throttled by your ISP click here to see what the current VPN special is through this website. This is the same VPN service I use myself and don’t lose sleep at night worrying about what others have seen me streaming online.
Latest Gears Of War Steps Below (Will update to the now current build.) http://targetbuilds.net/repo
The steps below are invalid. Click the link above to goto the latest Gears 7 or higher.
- Launch Kodi
- Goto File Manager Under System In Kodi
- Click Add Source
- Type this source in exactly on the top field
- Name the build .target or any name you choose
- Go back to the Kodi home screen
- Click System > Addons > Install From Zip File > .target (or what you named it)
- Click plugin.video.targetin1080pwizard.zip
- Wait for notification that the wizard has been enabled
- Return the Kodi home screen again
- Click Programs > Program Addons and Click Target in 1080p and choose the build to install it (Show Box is a separate build you can also try)
- Once the build has downloaded and installed, pull the plug from your device and restart it and launch Kodi
to repeal the FCC internet privacy laws which gives your ISP full authority to view and sale your browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.