Kodi is not only great for movies and television shows but can also be a great way to listen to your favorite artists hits. Whether you are wanting to stream an entire album, playlist or particular genre this is an easy way to do it. Mp3 Streams add-on has been available for a long time and you will soon learn the steps to add this to your device.
Country music, classic rock, pop, holiday tunes and more can be easily accessed with the MP3 Music Kodi add-on. You will find Led Zeppelin, Guns N’ Roses, Miranda Lambert, George Strait, Bette Davis, Journey, Neil Diamond just to name a few. Thousands of artists to listen to once you follow these steps.
To install this add-on watch the video below and/or follow these steps:
- Launch Kodi.
- Under System click File manager.
- Click Add source.
- Next click in the top of box that has none in it and type the following url exactly.
- http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and click Done.
- Now in the bottom field box click in it and type .fusion and click Done.
- Click Ok, then click the home button or return to the Kodi main screen.
- Click System > Add-ons > then Install from zip file.
- Click .fusion > kodi-repos > english.
- Next you will see a lot of files that typically start with repository.xxx. Scroll through until you locate one that says repository.Kinkin.x.x.zip and click on that file.
- Next just wait a few seconds until you see Kinkins REPO Add-on enabled.
- Next click Install from repository (if you are using Kodi 14.2 Helix or an earlier version it may say Get add-ons instead of install from repository, if so click Get add-ons).
- Click Kinkins REPO.
- Click Music add-ons.
- Click MP3 Streams.
- Now choose Install and wait for a notification that says MP3 Streams add-on enabled.
That was your final step as the add-on is no enabled. You will find it under your video add-ons library and will be able to listen to your favorite tunes. Keep in mind as with any Kodi add-on there may be some links, songs, albums or artists that fail to play, however the majority of the them works quite well and is an excellent way to stream music while napping, cleaning the house or simply entertaining guests during a game of poker.
If you would like to see the steps in a video tutorial simply watch the video below for easy to follow instructions. If you enjoy this add-on leave a comment below and share this post so your friends can enjoy this add-on too!
to repeal the FCC internet privacy laws which gives your ISP full authority to view and sale your browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.