Zen is one of the latest add-ons for Kodi users. It has an excellent selection of blockbuster movies and tv shows.
I have the updated steps to install this great add-on below. It was updated on April 8, 2017 and now uses the noobsandnerds repo.
Allow Unknown Sources
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > System Settings > Add-ons > Look for unknown sources on the right side of the screen and then click it so that it is enabled > Click Yes when prompted.
Zen Install Steps
• Click the Gear (System Menu) > File manager > Add source > None > type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal > Click Ok > Click the bottom field and name it .noobs > Click Ok > Then click Ok again.
• Return to the main Kodi screen back press back on your remote a few times.
• Click Add-ons > Click the cardboard box (Add-ons menu) the top left of the screen.
• Click Install from zip file > Click .noobs > noobsandnerds_repo.zip > Click Install > Wait for notification.
• Click Install from repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Zen > Install.
Install Steps For Kodi Jarvis
- Launch Kodi
- Go to file manager under system
- Click Add source
- In the none box type http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- Click Done and in the box below name it .noobs
- Click Ok and return to Kodi main screen
- Click System > Add-ons > Install from zip file
Video Below For Jarvis Install Steps
- Select .noobs
- Choose noobsandnerds_repo.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification
- Click Install from repository (or Get Add-ons if using Helix)
- Select noobsandnerds Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Zen
- Choose Install
- Once you see the enabled Zen notification Zen is ready to use in your video add-ons library.
Enjoy the movies!
Another site with even more information on this add-on: Kodi Tips website.
to repeal the FCC internet privacy laws which gives your ISP full authority to view and sale your browsing history. I recommend using IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy.